Friday, September 5, 2008

Quick update

Today is my last day at the lab before leaving for CERN, so of course there are still many things to do. But I thought I'd share a small morsel to tide you over ... I was interviewed by a reporter from Scientific American, and the article was published online yesterday! You can find it here:

How U.S. Researchers Are Making the Switch to the Large Hadron Collider

I'll look into starting a Twitter account this weekend... I'm sure I'll have to get used to updating my status all of the time, but I've been wanting to try it out. Thanks for the suggestion :)

A bientôt!

3 comments:

JDog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JDog said...

Have a safe trip and let us know when you're rocking on the Twitter.

JDog said...

Did you have a chance to set up the Twitter account?